6'8" Tall Vintage Standard Lamp, English, Brass, Adjustable Reading Light, 1940
Our Stock # 18.8219
This is a tall vintage standard lamp. An English, heavy brass adjustable reading light, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1940.
- Top quality, superb size and alluring finish
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Striking brass offers bright golden tones
- Quality vintage shade with light wear commensurate with age
- Adjustable in height to a generous 209cm (82.25") ideal for the larger room
- Fluted support intersects the base within a tiered concentric mount
- Heavily gadrooned and fluted base, with superb dome feet
- Supplied with a generous length of quality cable and a British Standards compliant 3-pin plug
This is a delightful vintage standard lamp, offering ample adjustment to accommodate most rooms. Delivered polished and ready to light.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Lowest Height: 138cm (54.25'')
Extended Height: 209cm (82.25'')
Base Width: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Base Depth: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World