Antique Stilton Dome, English, Ceramic, Cheese Keeper, Cracker Plate, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7596
This is an antique stilton dome. An English, ceramic cheese keeper and cracker plate, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Offers superb proportion for keeping your favourite cheeses
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Off-white ceramic presented with a quality glaze
- Earlier cracker plate sits neatly beneath the keeper
- Small finial adorns the top of the keeper dome
- Foliate patterns decorate the dome and repeating around the rim of the base
- Distinctive maker's mark to keeper plate for Edge, Malkin & Co, Stoke on Trent
- Cracker plate stamped for Grove & Stark (1871-1884)
This is a charming antique stilton dome and cracker plate, ideal for a cheese and biscuit party or keeping your cheeses covered. Delivered polished and ready to serve.
Max Width: 31cm (12.25'')
Max Depth: 31cm (12.25'')
Max Height: 30.5cm (12'')
Dome Diameter: 21.5cm (8.5'')
Dome Height: 25.5cm (10'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World