Antique Collector's Specimen Case, English, Oak, Chest, Jewellery Box, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7771
This is an antique collector's specimen case. An English, oak chest or jewellery box with Wellington style locking arms, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Fascinating specimen case with attractive finish
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select light oak presents mellow caramel hues
- Fine grain interest and wisps of medullary rays show beneath a wax polish finish
- Arranged as an upper case with trio of drawers beneath
- Wellington style arms secure the case when locked — case dressed with inset brass lock, key present
- Each drawer hosts a circular drop handle with wreath decoration over concave backplates
- Unmarked brass plate to lid ideal for personal engravings
- The interior dressed with a later, bright crimson baize
- Inset carry handles to each side with recessed articulated pulls
This is an attractive antique collector's specimen case, offering many possibilities such as a quality jewellery box with inherent security afforded by the Wellington locking arms. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to delight.
Max Width: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Max Depth: 32.5cm (12.75'')
Max Height: 28.5cm (11.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World