Vintage Two Door Bookcase, Cabinet, French, Pine, Cupboard, Circa 1960
Our Stock # 18.6032
This is a vintage two-door bookcase cabinet. A French, pine cupboard dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1960.
- Select pine displays rich biscuit hues and fine grain interest
- Good consistent colour throughout and a desirable aged patina
- Deep crown moulding with tiered design in good proportion
- Pair of glazed upper doors dressed with iron lock escutcheons
- Opens to reveal a central shelf, ideal for display or a collection of books
- Working iron lock and key to the upper and lower cabinet
- Lower pair of cabinet doors situated above a full-width drawer with wooden pulls
- Inside the lower cupboard a full-width shelf divides the space in two
- Raised upon a pair of bun feet at the front, with square feet to the rear
This is a vintage French bookcase or display cabinet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 129cm (50.75'')
Max Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Height: 188.5cm (74.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World