Vintage Travel Trunk, Oriental, Teak, Carriage Chest, Art Deco, Circa 1930
Our Stock # 18.6434
This is a vintage travel trunk. An Oriental, teak studded carriage chest in Art Deco taste, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Highly decorative travel chest
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Solid teak shows rich colouration and fine grain interest
- Decorated with an array of brass studs in abstract foliate motif
- Broad clasp with diamond fret decoration
- Each end dressed with brass drop handles and batwing back plates
- Lid opens on shaped brass hinges
- Interior features a candle box with sliding cover, revealing a hidden compartment beneath
This is a supremely eye-catching vintage trunk. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91cm (35.75'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 40cm (15.75'')
Candle Box Width: 11cm (4.25'')
Candle Box Depth: 31cm (12.25'')
Candle Box Height: 12cm (4.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World