Vintage Saveh Rug, North West Persian, Woven, Hall, Lounge, Carpet, Circa 1950
Our Stock # 18.7213
This is a vintage Saveh rug. A North-west Persian, woven hall or lounge carpet, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Of Dozar size at 137cm (54") x 222cm (87.5")
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - minimal wear or fade present
- Predominantly cream coloured ground of quality, dyed pile
- Pleasingly soft, comfortable underfoot feel
- Large central medallion with foliate detail and elaborate shield form
- Triangular panels to each corner decorated with a bouquet of small flowers
- Blush pink over black tramline borders add distinction
- Star rosettes against the black background framed by flowing ribbons of flower heads
This is a delightful vintage Saveh rug, hailing from the North-west region of Persia. The colour palette distinct from the predominantly red dyes used by the nomadic Tekke to the east. Sure to enhance any room, delivered read to enjoy.
Max Width: 137cm (54'')
Max Depth: 1cm (0.5'')
Max Height: 222cm (87.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World