Vintage Piano Accordion, German, Squeezebox, Meinel and Herold, Dix Reeds
Our Stock # 18.6190
This is a vintage piano accordion. A German, pearloid squeezebox by Meinel and Herold with Dix reeds and carry case, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1940.
- Of profuse decoration and with original carry case
- Accordion displays a desirable aged patina
- Robust, shaped case in good order, commensurate with age
- Leather straps show some wear, but of good, serviceable condition
- Pearloid fascia offering copious visual appeal
- Further decorated with inlaid foliate detail to the bellows and bass box
- Treble keys decorated in pearloid ivory with glittering sharp keys
- Faux mother of pearl ivory also features as the treble grille, with a golden glitter border beneath
- Crafted by Meinel and Herold of Klingenthal in Saxony
- Bellows in perfect order- free from tears and of beautiful tone
- Super Dix VL reeds by the renowned Dix Langsschliff-Tonzungen D.R.P. with maker's mark
- 120 button-type bass keys with shaped grille openings
This is a fantastic vintage piano accordion, from a sought after company and with high quality reeds and decoration. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Depth: 26cm (10.25'')
Max Height: 54cm (21.25'')
Bellows Extended Width: 73cm (28.75'')
Case (Laid Flat):
Width: 58.5cm (23'')
Depth: 51cm (20'')
Height: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World