Vintage Spice Jar, Oriental, Ginger, Baluster Urn, Art Deco, 20th Century, 1940
Our Stock # 18.6499
This is a vintage spice jar. An Oriental ceramic ginger baluster urn dating to the Art Deco period of early 20th century, circa 1940.
- Generously sized example of Oriental ceramics
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Ceramic presented in good order with fine colouration
- Dome top jar lid with bright crimson finial
- Neck stem decorated with continuous chain link pattern
- Front and rear panels presented on black ground with foliate patterns
- Front panel features flowers with a pair of birds courting
- To the rear, a classic Oriental court scene with several figures
- Base bearing red stamp
This is an attractive vintage ginger jar. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 18cm (7'')
Max Depth: 18cm (7'')
Max Height: 27cm (10.75'')
Mouth Opening Diameter: 9cm (3.5")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World