Vintage Gabonese Punu Mask, African, Tropical Hardwood, Decorative, Tribal, 1970
Our Stock # 18.6566
This is a vintage Gabonese Punu mask. An African, tropical hardwood decorative tribal mask, dating to the 20th century, circa 1970.
- Fascinating detail and visual appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Carved tropical hardwood in good order
- Small hanging loop to rear for wall mounting
- The ceremonial mask of the Punu tribe from Gabon
- Red and black facial details against a mottled ground
- Elaborate pinstripe detail to head dress
- Hand-chipped finish to reverse of mask
This is an attractive vintage Punu mask, with high decorative appeal. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 23cm (9'')
Max Depth: 17.5cm (7'')
Max Height: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World