Vintage Framed Map, English, Mahogany, Illustrated, Devon, Cornwall, Circa 1970
Our Stock # 18.6523
This is a vintage framed map. An English, mahogany illustrated map of Devon and Cornwall, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1970.
- A fascinating example of cartography
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Mahogany frame with tiered bevel
- Rear complete with hanging wire
- Quality, annotated map of Devon and Cornwall
- Map pre-dates the opening of the M5 motorway from Exeter
- Scale key to top left corner — 10 miles to 1 Inch
- Framed behind glass, in good order
- Map committed to quality paper, with concave canvas border for depth
- Key points of interest throughout both counties and the region
- Displays major A roads as well as B roads and rivers
- Includes sea landmarks such as the Eddystone and Lundy Island
This is a wonderful vintage map of Devon and Cornwall. Steeped in local interest, this would make for an ideal wall decoration or appeal to the discerning collector of cartographic interest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 41.5cm (16.25'')
Max Depth: 4cm (1.5'')
Max Height: 34cm (13.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World