Vintage Draughtsman's Technical Drawing Case, Instrument Set, AG Thornton, 1930
Our Stock # 18.6906
This is a vintage draughtsman's technical drawing case. An English, brass and silver nickel instrument set, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Useful set of instruments with appealing finish
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Brass instruments showing a natural, light weathering commensurate with age
- Presented within a quality blue velvet tray
- 10 pieces including a pair of bow compass
- Celluloid handles to ruling pens in pleasing cream tones
- Thornton maker's mark engraved to large compass
- Gold tooled maker's mark presented against a rich violet silk lining
This is a fascinating set of vintage draughtsman's technical drawing case. Comprising ten pieces, it is usefully comprehensive and well suited to being displayed upon a desk. Delivered polished and ready to use or enjoy.
Max Width: 23cm (9'')
Max Depth: 12.5cm (5'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World