Vintage Display Cabinet, Ecclesiastical, Shop, Retail, Showcase, Gothic Revival
Our Stock # 18.6928
This is a vintage display cabinet. An English, oak ecclesiastical or shop retail showcase in Gothic revival taste, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1980.
- Unusual, but appealing form
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Light oak stocks offer fine grain interest
- Mellow caramel hues beneath the wax polish finish
- Intriguing ecclesiastical glazed showcase with panes in good order
- Lift-up glazed door opens through near 180 degrees for good access within
- Five window lower cabinet affords viewing to three sides
- Fitted with interior lights — British standard compliant plug to rear with quality cable
- Field panel lower with a pair of cabinet doors
- Circular Abloy brass lock to right hand door and upper cabinet — keys absent
- The left door secured by a long sliding bolt
- Raised upon a continuous plinth base
This is an appealing vintage display cabinet, well suited as a showcase for a church, retail shop or institution. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready as a display piece.
Max Width: 153cm (60.25'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 112cm (44'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World