Vintage Decorative Vase, English, Cut Glass, Vessel, Royal Brierley, Circa 1940
Our Stock # 18.6179
This is a vintage decorative vase. An English, cut glass vessel in rich cranberry colour by Royal Brierley Crystal and dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1940.
- Of sinuous form and with copious visual appeal
- Cranberry hues with striking cut glass pattern
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Wonderfully clear glass with fascinating views of the inverse patterns
- Continuous floral design with facets of sprouting flowers and stems
- Neck decorated with a petal design
- The base finished in highly detailed geometric forms
- Brierley maker's mark to the base, with faint imprint which reads 'IERLEY'
This is a wonderful vintage vase and example of Royal Brierley's craftsmanship. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 19cm (7.5'')
Max Depth: 19cm (7.5'')
Max Height: 23cm (9'')
Mouth Diameter: 11cm (4.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World