Vintage Decorative Serving Jug, English, Ceramic, Ornament, Royal Doulton, 1930
Our Stock # 18.7414
This is a vintage decorative serving jug. An English, ceramic ornament by Royal Doulton in the Autumn Leaves pattern, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Fascinating example of early 20th century decor
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - small firing crack to rim, visible under close inspection
- Ceramic jug form finished in a tactile natural leaf effect
- Mottled blue over cream ground presents an intriguing wash of colour
- Decorated with the Doulton autumn leaf pattern in attractive saffron yellow
- The slender handle repeating the yellow hue, meeting a band of caramel at the rim
- Small triangular spout to the front, situated before a light blue interior
- Maker's mark to base with the Royal Doulton mark and stamped 2232
This is an attractive vintage decorative serving jug, presenting a long-established Doulton pattern in fascinating colours and finish. Delivered polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 15.5cm (6'')
Max Depth: 17.5cm (7'')
Max Height: 18cm (7'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World