Vintage Decorative Sculpture, English, Marble, Female, Ornament, D. Hurley
Our Stock # 18.6255
This is a vintage decorative sculpture. An English, marble female ornament by noted master stone sculptor Dominic Hurley, dating to the late 20th century, circa 2000.
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- The spectacular result of hundreds of hours of craftsmanship
- Hewn from a solid form of Belgian black marble
- Substantial pedestal in statuary marble
- Vivacious female form draped with a contrasting statuary marble throw
- Unusual, angled socle gives a relaxed pose to the ensemble
- Figure and socle held in place by a pair of dowels
- Bearing the signature and date of completion by Dominic Hurley
This is an evocative, sensuous vintage sculpture. Lovingly encapsulated by Dominic Hurley, sculptural artist. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 17cm (6.75'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 39cm (15.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World