Vintage Decorative Ornament, Italian, Doves, Love Birds, Giuseppe Armani
Our Stock # 18.6677
This is a vintage decorative ornament. An Italian, ceramic pair of doves or love birds by Giuseppe Armani, dating to the late 20th century.
- Attractive and with fine detail
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Ceramic in good order throughout
- Wonderful detail to each dove with expressive eyes and feather definition
- The pair entwined in a classic love bird embrace
- Raised upon a decorative forest log and presented upon a display plinth
- Sculptor's plaque to front — the noted Giuseppe Armani
- Artist's signature inscribed to the foot of the tree trunk
- Decorated to the rear with the Capodimonte Neapolitan 'N' crown mark
This is a charming vintage decorative ornament and by a sought after sculptural artist. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 27cm (10.75'')
Max Depth: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Max Height: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World