Vintage Coronation Stool, English, Footstool, Maple and Co, London, George VI
Our Stock # 18.6402
This is a vintage coronation stool. An English, limed oak footstool by Maple and Co of London. Crafted to commemorate the ascension of George VI to the British throne, dating to 1937.
- A fine commemorative with historic and aesthetic appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Limed oak shows distinctive grain interest
- Quality upholstery in good order
- HRH George VI's coronation took place on May 12th, 1937 at Westminster Abbey
- Rich, royal blue velour cushion pad
- Eye-catching golden brocade trim
- Marked to the underside with Maple & Co, London - the renowned furniture makers
- Also finished with the Royal crown emblem and GR VI - Coronation inscription
- Raised upon four, square section legs and terminating in tapered pad feet
This is a fantastic vintage coronation stool, with high appeal for collector's of Maple & Co or Royal history. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 32cm (12.5'')
Max Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World