Vintage Beatnik's Travelling Easel, English, Portable, Folding, Artist, Tripod
Our Stock # 18.6521
This is a vintage beatnik's travelling easel. An English, pine portable folding artist's tripod, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1960.
- Ideal for the travelling artist
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Pine sections with articulated joints for easy folding
- Decorated with copious remnants of colourful paint
- Adjustable canvas rests to each front leg
- Accommodates media to maximum height of 84cm (33")
- Leather binding belt and clasp to left leg
This is an evocative vintage easel, from the golden age of folk art. Solid joints and construction, delivered polished and ready for the artist.
Max Width: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Depth: 48.5cm (19'')
Max Height: 151cm (59.5'')
Folded Width: 13cm (5'')
Folded Depth: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Folded Height: 87.5cm (34.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World