Tall Vintage Hall Stand, English, Walnut, Edwardian Revival, Mirror, Late 20th
Our Stock # 18.7063
This is a tall vintage hall stand. An English, walnut and mahogany stand in Edwardian revival taste and of narrow profile with mirror, dating to the late 20th century.
- Impressively tall at a height of 7'
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Walnut and mahogany offer rich caramel hues beneath a wax polish finish
- Original mirror plate displays a desirable light foxing and clear reflection
- Circular carved surmount in the manner of a foliate cross, framed by a pair of baluster finials
- Galleried upper fascia with two useful, slender coat hooks
- Original bevelled mirror plate with bright optics and of generous proportion
- Carved frieze beneath mirror with large flowerhead issuing scrolled leaf detail
- Arranged as a small drawer over a mid-size pot cupboard
- Dressed with iron drop handles against distinctive star anise backplates
- Dome top field panel carving depicting flowing vine leaves against a decorated ground
- Raised upon a pair of globular front feet with square section stile feet at the rear
This is a usefully tall vintage hall stand, offering appealing colour and detail and a versatile profile for the narrowest of hallways. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Depth: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Max Height: 214cm (84.25'')
Mirror Plate Width: 36cm (14.25'')
Mirror Plate Height: 67cm (26.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World