Tall, Vintage Hall Mirror, French, Walnut, Glass, Hallway, Portrait, Circa 1930
Our Stock # 18.6456
This is a tall, vintage hall mirror. A French, walnut and glass hallway set or portrait mirror, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Appealing, full length mirror
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select walnut resplendent with fine grain interest and rich russet hues
- Tall mirror glass in very good order
- The surmount replete with cornice and an arch pediment with urn finial
- Bevelled mirror frame adding depth
- Bracket support with faux drawer — dressed with brass drop handles over lock escutcheon
- Mirror finished with broad metal chain for wall hanging, brass loops for bracket support
This is a fascinating vintage hall mirror, crafted with fine French walnut. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 65.5cm (25.75'')
Max Depth: 25cm (9.75'')
Max Height: 188.5cm (74.25'')
Mirror Plate Width: 40cm (15.75'')
Mirror Plate Height: 93cm (36.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World