Tall Vintage Baluster Vase, Oriental, Decorative Vessel, Art Deco, Circa 1940
Our Stock # 18.7076
This is a tall vintage baluster vase. An Oriental, strikingly decorative ceramic vessel, dating to the Art Deco period of the mid 20th century, circa 1940.
- Of profuse decoration and in good proportion
- Displays a desirable aged patina and wonderfully good order
- Ceramic presented with a cream ground, upon which a palette of bright colours shine
- Panels displaying striking court scenes, typical of the period
- Incidental floral decoration to the neck with passing butterflies
- Repeating foliate patterns to the rim and foot
- Aesthetically pleasing moriage application around the neck and to the sides
- Serpentine, highly attractive handles in polished gilt finish
This is a superb vintage baluster vase, with fascinating Oriental scenes and intricate detail to draw the eye. Sure to enhance any room or surface. Delivered polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 23cm (9'')
Max Depth: 23cm (9'')
Max Height: 60cm (23.5'')
Opening Width: 7.5cm (3'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World