Large Vintage Tapestry, French, Jacquard, Decorative Wall Covering, Holy Grail
Our Stock # 18.7674
This is a large vintage tapestry. A French, jacquard embroidered decorative wall covering showing the quest for the Holy Grail, dating to the late 20th century.
- Epic scene a recreation of La Quete Du Saint Graal, hanging in The Birmingham Museum
- Displays a desirable aged patina in very good order
- Heavy tapestry of fine quality presents incredible detail and colour
- Numerous figures stand above the meticulous forest ground with its foliate detail
- Maker's label to rear presents fascinating information about the original museum piece
- Brass hanging rail with attractive finials and flower head brackets aid ease of mounting
This is a striking vintage tapestry, with superb proportion and quality hand-finished detail. Set to grace a large wall, delivered ready to mount.
Tapestry Width: 193cm (76'')
Tapestry Depth: 0.5cm (.25'')
Tapestry Height: 134cm (52.75'')
With Rail Width: 221cm (87'')
With Rail Depth: 7cm (2.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World