Large Vintage Decorative Panel, Continental, Needlepoint Tapestry, Circa 1980
Our Stock # 18.7834
This is a large vintage decorative panel. A Continental, needlepoint tapestry, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1980.
- Wonderfully Italianate scene depicting an idyllic European bridge
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Quality needlepoint a treat of mellow natural hues
- Presenting a riverside locale, several people go about their business
- Appealing detail to the bridge and small town beyond
- Set beneath the shadow of tall trees with fine leaf detail
- Leaf pattern border frames the scene, with light green fabric to the reverse
- Seven pockets for ease of wall mounting — baton not included
This is a superb vintage decorative panel with pleasing detail and fascinating colour palette. Sure to enhance any wall. Delivered ready to hang.
Max Width: 108cm (42.5'')
Max Depth: 0.5cm (.25'')
Max Height: 86.5cm (34'')
Tapestry Width: 86.5cm (34'')
Tapestry Height: 77.5cm (30.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World