Antique Tea Service, English, Silver Plated, Teapot, Dish, Milk Jug, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7068
This is an antique tea service. An English, silver plated teapot, bon bon dish and milk jug, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Attractive tea service with engraved detail
- Displays a quality aged patina - decades without being polished resulting in a very desirable natural tarnish
- Electroplated silver in good order throughout
- Blackened finish catches the eye with a spectrum of colours
- Charming tea pot with decorative handle and small finial to lid
- Decorated with an ornate foliate design to front and rear, repeated on each piece
- Delightful bon bon dish with bright interior and pair of handles
- Small milk jug completing the service
- Each raised upon a quartet of squat bun feet
- Maker's mark to base for William Hutton & Sons of Sheffield
- Further marked EPBM for Electroplated Britannia Metal
This is an attractive antique tea service with the blackened finish offering great colouration and patina. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy or display.
Max Width: 28cm (11'')
Max Depth: 12cm (4.75'')
Max Height: 15.5cm (6'')
Bon-Bon Bowl Width: 19cm (7.5'')
Bon-Bon Bowl Depth: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Bon-Bon Bowl Height: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Milk Jug Width: 13cm (5'')
Milk Jug Depth: 7cm (2.75'')
Milk Jug Height: 9cm (3.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World