Antique French Bedside Cabinet, Edwardian, Walnut, Marble, Pot Cupboard, c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5822
This is an antique French bedside cabinet. An Edwardian, walnut, marble top, pot cupboard dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Elegant form in good proportion and of quality craftsmanship
- Attractive tones to the walnut with a mellow wax polished finish
- Well figured, inset, shaped, blush marble top in good order
- Raised on slender cabriole legs all round
- Decorated with carved flora and foliate detail
- Marble lined cupboard ideal for cool storage
- Dovetailed frieze drawer with scrolled field panel
- Quarter veneered cabinet door with carved scrolled border
- Both dressed with turned pulls over serpentine apron
- Side panels display attractive quartered, butterfly veneer decoration
An appealing antique French bedside cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 38cm (15'')
Max Depth: 38cm (15'')
Max Height: 83cm (32.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World