Antique Etagere, Italian, Mahogany, Brass, 3 Tier, Whatnot, Victorian, C.1870
Our Stock # 18.6812
This is an antique etagere. An Italian, mahogany and brass 3-tier stand or whatnot, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1870.
- Classic Italian craftsmanship
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Aged brass shimmers with deep golden tones
- A trio of generously sized display surfaces
- Each tier dressed with pierced brass fretwork to create an elegant gallery effect
- Supported by square section columns with brass capitals and tooled borders
- Standing upon tapered baluster legs with bun feet
This is a superb antique etagere, with rich Italian detail and delightful mahogany stocks. Sure to add interest and appeal to a reception hall or grand living room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Depth: 25cm (9.75'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Tier Width: 34.5cm (13.5'')
Tier Depth: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World