Antique Etagere, French, Mahogany, 3 Tier, Plant, Stand, Whatnot, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6450
This is an antique étagère. A French, mahogany three tier plant stand or whatnot, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Delightful figuring and hand-finished touches
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Mahogany cross-banding to each tier, showing wonderful grain interest
- Ebonised, sinuous legs provide contrast at each corner
- Elegant quartet of urn finials adorn each leg, raised above the upper tier
- Tiers feature gilt metal edging with rich golden tones
- Ebonised shield centres with fine, amber coloured perimeter tooling
- Decorated with pleasing, naturalistic painted floral displays
This is a charming antique étagère, sure to brighten the home as a plant or lamp stand. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 35cm (13.75'')
Max Depth: 26cm (10.25'')
Max Height: 81.5cm (32'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World