Vintage Travelling Surveyor's Set, English, Pocket Drawing Instrument Case, 1930
Our Stock # 18.6910
This is a vintage travelling surveyor's set. An English, pocket drawing instrument case, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Charming set for the travelling cartographer
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel tools in good order
- Fold-over carry case finished in dark blue hues
- 8 piece set ideal for those on tour
- Pair of compass, ruling pen and bow compass included
- Second pointer and canister with a spare graphite tip
- Presented against a dark navy blue velvet lined tray
This is a fascinating vintage travelling surveyor's set. Well suited to slipping in a jacket pocket, this set is sure to appeal to those who survey the great outdoors. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy.
Case Width: 21cm (8.25'')
Case Depth: 8cm (3.25'')
Case Height: 2cm (.75'')
Open Width: 40.5cm (16'')
Open Depth: 22cm (8.75'')
Open Height: 2cm (.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World