Vintage Side Chair, English, Mahogany, Georgian Revival, Drawing Room
Our Stock # 18.6133
This is a vintage side chair. An English, mahogany Georgian-revival drawing room chair and dating to the 20th century.
- Desirable colour and patina to the select mahogany
- Quality carved detail throughout
- Traditionally stuffed and finished
- Fabric in excellent condition
- Golden shimmer to floral pattern textile upholstery
- Elegant shell carving and scroll motif to broad knees
- Standing upon ball and claw feet to the front, with gently curving square rear legs
This is a charming vintage side chair in Georgian revival taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Seat Cushion Width: 45.5cm (18'')
Seat Cushion Depth: 38.5cm (15.25'')
Seat Cushion Height: 49cm (19.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World