Vintage Tabriz Rug, North West Persian, Woven, Wool, Carpet, Hall, Lounge, Dozar
Our Stock # 18.7129
This is a quality vintage Tabriz rug. A North-west Persian, woven wool carpet ideal for the entrance hall or lounge, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1980.
- Of versatile Dozar size at 144cm (56.75'') x 248cm (97.75'')
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - one small area to benefit from cleaning
- Vibrant red centrepiece a shock of crimson dyed wool
- Tightly woven, soft pile offers a comfortable underfoot feel
- Elaborate medallion with dark blue and cream ground, issuing brightly coloured flowers
- A dashing melange of foliate imagery decorates the main panel
- Broad tramline borders with alternating mid and dark blue ground, issuing further foliate motif
- The reverse dressed with leather bound edges and short, loose tassles to both ends
This is a charming vintage Tabriz rug, with great colour and bountiful detail. Delivered ready to be enjoyed in the entrance hall or living room.
Max Width: 144cm (56.75'')
Max Depth: 1cm (.5'')
Max Height: 248cm (97.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World