Antique Cartridge Case, English, Sporting Trunk, WT Hancock, London, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6332
This is an antique cartridge case. An English, leather-bound canvas personal sporting trunk by W.T. Hancock of London, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1890.
- A fascinating Victorian past-time piece
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Olive coloured canvas over wooden frame in good order
- Stout, leather-bound trim provides strength and contrast
- Secured by working latch, key absent
- Original brass looped, leather carry handle
- Dressed with heavy, brass corners
- Braced to the rear with leather straps for added durability
- Interior replete with four cartridge compartments
- Compartment measures a generous 6.5cm (2.5") wide
- Complete with original sales label for W.T. Hancock and Co. of London
- Lid lined in rich, emerald green baize
This is a delightful antique cartridge case for the sporting Victorian. Well suited to modern accoutrements, delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 33cm (13'')
Max Depth: 14cm (5.5'')
Max Height: 25.5cm (10'')
Compartment Width: 6.5cm (2.5'')
Compartment Depth: 20cm (7.75'')
Compartment Height: 11cm (4.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World