Antique 6' Wide Panorama Tapestry, French, Needlepoint, Wall, Framed, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7790
This is an antique 6'5" wide panorama tapestry. A French, needlepoint wall panel in frame, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Impressively wide and deeply mounted within the broad oak frame
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order throughout
- Quality needlepoint tapestry with attractive natural colours
- Presented within a quality, carved and detailed bevelled frame
- Depicts a classical European noble gathering in the grounds of a stately home
- Foliage resplendent in fine detail with neo-classical architecture in the background
- Guests fawn over a lute player at one end, whilst a lady sits for her portrait opposite
- Bordered with a bright, gilt beaded edge, catching the light as your eye gazes upon the tapestry
This is a delightful antique panorama tapestry, of country house proportion at ' wide. Distinctive wall covering for a larger room or institution. Delivered polished and ready to mount.
Max Width: 200.5cm (79'')
Max Depth: 8cm (3.25'')
Max Height: 84.5cm (33.25'')
Bevel Depth: 6cm (2.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World