Vintage Technical Drawing Case, German, Surveyor's Set, Riefler of Munich, 1950
Our Stock # 18.6897
This is a vintage technical drawing case. A German, silver nickel surveyor's set by Riefler of Munich, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Quality, vintage set by a renowned maker
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel instruments in good order
- Presented within a dark blue textured case
- This 11-piece set sits within a black velvet lining with Riefler emblem plate
- Offers a large compass divider and smaller spring bow compass
- Accessories include a selection of pointers and a ruling pen
- Tools engraved with 'Riefler Germany' maker's marks
- The lid featuring gold tooled Riefler badge and A12 set number
This is a superb vintage technical drawing case by Riefler of Munich. Both collectible and useful today, this would be a quality addition to a work desk. Delivered polished and ready for display.
Max Width: 22cm (8.75'')
Max Depth: 8cm (3.25'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World