Antique Drawing Instrument Set, English, Draughtsman's, Tools, Edwardian, 1910
Our Stock # 18.6904
This is an antique drawing instrument set. An English, silver nickel draughtsmen's tool case by Thornton, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Fine Edwardian instrument set
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel and celluloid handles in good order
- Presented within a textured carry case with rich brown hues
- 8 pieces offering the essential tools for the travelling draughtsman
- Comprises a pair of compass, bow compass and ruling pen
- Thornton engraved to the ruling pen - AG Thornton of Manchester
- Presented within a deep cobalt blue lined interior of silk and velvet
This is a charming antique drawing instrument set. Quality instruments and appealing carry case makes for an ideal desk display item. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Max Depth: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World