Antique Draughtsman's Set, Drawing Instrument, Tools, Jackson Bros, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7034
This is an antique draughtsman's set. An English, silver nickel drawing instrument or tool set by Jackson Bros of Leeds, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- An appealing set of instruments from the north of England
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel and ivorine instruments in good order
- Textured carry case showing light wear commensurate with age
- Comprises seven pieces and presented against a quality navy blue velvet lining
- Pair of compass alongside pointers and accessories
- The ruling pen bears the engraved mark Jackson Bros
- Gold tooled maker's mark to lid interior reading Jackson Bros Ltd, 50 Call Lane, Leeds
This is an appealing antique draughtsman's set with quality tools and pleasing presentation case. Sure to delight the cartographer or hobbyist, this set could grace the desk of those with an engineering mind. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 14cm (5.5'')
Max Depth: 7cm (2.75'')
Max Height: 2cm (.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World