Antique Luggage Rack, Wadham and Sons, English, Oak, Suitcase, Trunk, Stand
Our Stock # 18.6192
This is an antique luggage rack by Wadham and Sons. An English, oak suitcase or trunk stand dating to the Edwardian period of the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- A highly versatile stand, pleasingly crafted
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select oak shows fine grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Good consistent colour throughout with deep caramel hues
- Top formed with two horizontal beams braced with six individual staves
- Maker's mark on the reverse of the top reads; Manufactured by Wadham and Sons Ltd Newport I.W.
- Four square section legs decorated with shaped brackets and united by a box stretcher
The foot dressed with attractive chamfered moulding
This is a fantastic antique luggage rack, a fine example of practical Edwardian furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World