Antique Hallway Coat Stand, English, Bentwood, Hall, Stick, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.7027
This is an antique hallway coat stand in the manner of Thonet. An English, bentwood hall stick stand, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Elegantly curvaceous form
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Bentwood radiates rich caramel hues beneath the wax polish finish
- Offers fine grain interest and superb craftsmanship
- Small beehive finial stands above the whole
- An octet of sinuous arms with serpentine hooks beneath
- Stick loop to the mid point offers a repeat of the scrolled motif
- Raised upon four wide legs with internal stretcher supports with central pendant finial
This is a superb antique hallway coat stand, with wonderful bentwood shape and form. Of generous proportion and appealing colour, this stand will enhance any entrance hall. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 54.5cm (21.5'')
Max Depth: 54.5cm (21.5'')
Max Height: 201cm (79.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World