Antique Fireside Pole Screen, English, Walnut, Adjustable, Fire, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.6348
This is an antique fireside pole screen. An English, walnut adjustable fire screen, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Striking shield-shaped screen
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select walnut beams with beautiful caramel hues
- Quality needlepoint tapestry with rich colour palette
- Long support pole topped with a turned baluster finial
- Screen framed with narrow bezel in attractive shield form
- Eye-catching tapestry displays a bouquet of flowers with fine detail
- Screen height adjusts through 94cm (37")
- Supporting column carved into acanthus form with bulb motif
- Stands upon a tri-form base with squat bun feet
This is an attractive antique pole screen with an adjustable shield tapestry. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the fire side.
Max Width: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Depth: 30.5cm (12'')
Max Height: 141cm (55.5'')
Tapestry Screen Width: 33cm (13'')
Tapestry Screen Height: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World