Antique Etagere, Italian, Mahogany, Boxwood, 3 Tier Whatnot, Victorian, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.6620
This is an antique etagere. An Italian, ebonised mahogany and boxwood three tier whatnot, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Superb Italian craftsmanship
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Ebonised mahogany with deep consistent hues throughout
- Three tier design for added versatility
- The eye-catching raised, pierced brass gallery sets the etagere off
- Shaped upper tier benefits from quality boxwood marquetry — repeated on the lower tiers
- Further marquetry decorates each fascia for 360-degree, central room placement
- Opening drawer to the front dressed with an ornate brass handle with broad leaf motif
- Lower tier features a sinuous bowed knee
- Raised upon gently curving legs with splayed feet
This antique etagere is a delightful example of late 19th century Italian furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World