Antique Dumb Waiter, English, Victorian, Mahogany, Two Tier Table, C19th c.1890
Our Stock # 11.1658
This is an antique dumb waiter. An English, Victorian, mahogany, waterfall two tier table dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- In select mahogany displaying deep, russet hues
- Lustrous wax polished finish with a desirable aged patina
- In good proportion and ideal to serve high tea or as a side table
- The circular platforms display well encircled with lip moulding
- Raised on beautifully turned stems featuring helically reeded decoration
- The larger, lower tier freely rotates for 360 degree access to cake
- Standing upon a tripod of cabriole legs featuring floral relief carved toes
A fine example of an antique dumb waiter with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 90cm (35.5'')
Upper Tier Diameter: 34cm (13.4")
Lower Tier Diameter: 52cm (20.5")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World