Pair Of Antique Side Chairs, Mahogany, Hall, Dining Seat, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.7391
This is an antique pair of side chairs. An English, mahogany hall or dining seat in the manner of Chippendale, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Late Victorian elegance with Chippendale revival taste
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Mahogany offering fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Drop-in seats with quality, embroidered covering - some small signs of careful use
- Dashing lyre back presented beneath the top rail with its distinctive 'Chippendale ears’
- Traditionally stuffed seat cushions dressed with classic foliate patterns and natural colour palette
- Standing upon square legs at the front, the gently splayed rears cascade from the top rail
- Each united by a H-stretcher within the tapering profile
This is an appealing pair of antique side chairs, with Chippendale overtones and attractive colour. Ready to be enjoyed as is, or suitable for reupholstering to individual taste. Solid joints and construction. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 97.5cm (38.5'')
Seat Width: 45cm (17.75'')
Seat Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World