Antique Whatnot, English, Mahogany, Four Tier, Regency, Display Stand, c.1820
Our Stock # 18.5706
This is an antique whatnot, an English, mahogany, four tier, Regency display stand dating to the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- Delightful, rich, russet tones to the select mahogany
- Good consistent colour in the wax polished finish
- Grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Featuring a lower, dovetailed drawer dressed with turned pulls
- The top with three-quarter shaped gallery
- Baluster turned columns to each corner
- Displaying ring turned details
- Raised upon squat turned legs
- Riding upon the original castors
A super antique whatnot with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 144cm (56.75'')
Shelf Heights: 30.5cm (12'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World