Antique Adjustable Pole Screen, English, Fireside Panel, Tapestry, Regency, 1820
Our Stock # 18.7867
This is an antique adjustable pole screen. An English, Rosewood fireside screen with tapestry panel, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Presenting a quality Regency fireside screen
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select stocks show fine grain interest beneath the wax polished finish
- The adjustable screen panel is easy to position with one vernier to rear
- A gently tapering post rises to a delightful capping finial
- Foliate tapestry mounted in a square frame decorated with scrolled leaf corners
- The post anchored to a hyperboloid platform with a superb bulb carving above
- Standing upon a trio of squat bun feet to each leg of the base
This is charming antique adjustable pole screen, offering quality fireside heat shielding from the Regency period. Set to enhance the fireplace of any living room. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Depth: 34.5cm (13.5'')
Max Height: 140.5cm (55.25'')
Panel Width: 31.5cm (12.5'')
Panel Height: 32.5cm (12.75'')
Adjustment Range: 51.5cm (20.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World