Life Size Vintage Clown Statue, English, Plaster, Day of the Dead, mid C20th
Our Stock # 18.5971
This is a life-size vintage clown statue. An English, heavy, solid plaster cast standing figure dating to the mid-20th century, circa 1950.
Standing over 6'2"
- Display quality clown of museum proportion and inherent interest
- Professionally re-imagined paintwork in Day-of-the-dead manner
- Rich, consistent hues throughout with a fabulous vintage quality
- Realistic features and clothing detail including gloved hands and waistcoat buckle
- Size compatible with our large show case for museum display (18.5409)
- Hand-painted skeleton motif appear on the clown's hat
- Fascinating skeleton facepaint with jewelled cheek make-up
- Waistcoat decorated with the ace of spades over an orange shirt, set off with a ruffled collar
- Standing on a heavy reconstituted stone base within a hardwood plinth and raised upon castors
This is a charismatic example of a vintage statue enhanced with a cultural theme and sure to spark conversation at any museum or fiesta. Solid joints and construction, delivered polished and ready for display.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 66cm (26'')
Max Height: 189cm (74.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World