Large Vintage Model, Cutty Sark, English, Mahogany, Collectible, Ship, Display
Our Stock # 18.6122
This is a large, vintage model of Cutty Sark. An English, mahogany collectible model ship with display stand and dating to the 20th century.
Built in Scotland in 1869, the Cutty Sark was one of the last tea clippers, whilst being one of the fastest and at the height of clipper development before steam ships superseded them.
- Fine detail and in good order throughout
- Select mahogany displays fine grain interest
- Fabric sails and rigging add further appeal
- Three, fully dressed main sails, with smaller sails fore and aft
- Featuring a figurehead on the prow and replica gilded detail along the bow
- Presented on a display stand dressed with the ship's name
This is a wonderful vintage model, ready for display and of high interest to collectors. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 117.5cm (46.25'')
Max Depth: 29.5cm (11.5'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Width: 28.5cm (11.25")
Depth: 13.5cm (5.25")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World