Antique Bookcase Cabinet, Oak, Gothic Overtones, Robertson and Coleman, c.1880
Our Stock # 18.5892
This is an antique bookcase cabinet. An English, oak bookcase with gothic overtones by Robertson and Coleman of Norwich dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Good colour and grain interest
- Desirable aged patina in a wax polished finish
- The top displays attractive wisps of medullary rays
- Rounded edge profile over dentil moulding
- A pair of display apertures with scrolled brackets over
- Two carved linen fold cupboard doors
- Featuring working locks and key
- Flanking a suite of three adjustable shelves
- The bottom one with scrolled detail over
A good, narrow, antique bookcase cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 107cm (42.25'')
Max Depth: 33cm (13'')
Max Height: 110cm (43.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World