Antique Bedside Cabinet, French, Walnut, Marble, Night Stand, Victorian, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.8114
This is an antique bedside cabinet. A French, walnut and marble night stand, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Beautifully presented with appealing, tactile top
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select walnut presents rich caramel hues and fine grain interest
- White marble top set within shield-shaped edge pleasingly cool to the touch
- Arranged as a small drawer over a marble-line lower cabinet
- Door and drawer adorned with broad field beading
- Small circular pulls aid access to the drawer front and door
- Marble-lined, the cabinet interior maintains a below ambient temperature
- Shaped lower aprons sit between broad knees at the apex of the slender legs
- Each knee decorated with a carved oak leaf motif
- Standing upon canted cabriole legs over arrow feet
This is a delightful antique bedside cabinet, with striking French walnut and quality, tactile marble. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 85cm (33.5'')
Cabinet Interior Width: 28cm (11'')
Cabinet Interior Depth: 23cm (9'')
Cabinet Interior Height: 17.5cm (7'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World