Adjustable Antique Piano Stool, Walnut, Victorian, English, Music c.1880
Our Stock # 18.5017
This is an adjustable antique piano or music stool in walnut. English, Victorian and dating to circa 1880 produced by the prestigious piano action manufacturer, Brooks & Co. Ltd.
- Beautifully made in solid walnut with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
- Raised on a tripod of sturdy cabriole legs
- Inverted, turned finial beneath bulbous 'squash' baluster column
- Solid brass collar mounting threaded adjustable riser
- Traditionally stuffed, professionally upholstered in a sky blue patterned cloth
- Some minor marks consistent with careful use
- Matching rope twill trim finishing just above the walnut lip
A superior example, comfortable and stable. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 33cm (13'')
Max Depth: 33cm (13'')
Min Height: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 56cm (22'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World