Antique Conductor's Stand, English, Adjustable, Music Rest, Lectern, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7994
This is an antique conductor's stand. An English, mahogany adjustable music rest or lectern, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Elegantly presented stand, ideal for public recitals or speeches
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select stocks show fine grain interest and warm russet hues
- Slender proportion aids discretion and ease of moving
- Wide, low profile top with music rest to centre
- Folding upon two axis, with adjustable stepped rests to rear
- Inset book rest folds outwards from the lectern platform - ideal for holding sheet music
- Boxwood stringing to each surface adds a contrasting touch
- Square front apron with triangular brackets meet shaped shoulders
- Standing upon slender turned legs with long trestle feet to either side
This is a delightful antique conductor's stand, with a slender, delicate profile. Fine colour and finish, with wonderful functionality for music recitals, speeches or even resting a tablet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 95cm (37.5'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Lowered Height: 69cm (27.25'')
Height When Extended: 97.5cm (38.5'')
Music Rest Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Music Rest Depth: 29.5cm (11.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World