Large Antique Leather Armchair, Walnut Frame, French 19th Century Circa 1880
Our Stock # 11.2643
This is a large antique leather armchair in a walnut frame, a French chair dating to the late 19th century circa 1880.
- With stunning walnut frame
- Generous 58cm (22.8") seat width
- Newly upholstered with a top quality soft leather
- Trimmed with hand-cut wrought iron studs
- Rising from scroll foot through to a shaped and moulded leg
- United by a double bell X-stretcher
- Attractive scroll arm shape with hand carving
- Comfortable and supportive seating
- Solidly constructed and of pleasing proportion
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Classic French period styling
A superior French 19th century chair presented in excellent antique condition. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 68cm (26.75'')
Max Depth: 72cm (28.25'')
Max Height: 118cm (46.5'')
Seat Width: 58cm (22.75'')
Seat Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.